Friday, September 22, 2017

Uh, Hmmm, WTF, kinda movie


The movie, 'Swiss Army Man, ' is so strange I can't even tell you if I liked it. It starts out with a man on an island  (allegedly) who is in the process of hanging himself when he spots a man who has washed up on shore. This man is dead, very dead. (Played by Daniel Radcliff)  who farts  and farts  and farts. He has other special powers, unlike Harry Potter.

It's so weird, but it's obvious a lot of money went into the making of this movie. There are some wonderful moments in this film, offset by some almost cringe worthy stuff.

If you ever decide to see it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...