Sunday, August 13, 2017

Is God on Your Side?


It's so senseless, I am having difficulty trying to comprehend the actions of such barbarism in Charlottesville.

This is a revised edition. I previously had a link where the police were blamed for alleged apathy.  There is no one to blame except the creeps on the alt- right, and you- know- who.

And the ass in charge blames many sides? Really? Okay. Let's blame the ghouls who have come out of their bomb shelters to show their true color. White. Let's blame the police force(less) for (allegedly) standing by as women were punched by mad men, whilst a hater plowed into a group of protestors, killing a woman.

Now, go to church and pray.



4 comments:

^.^ said...

No, friend Maggles, god is not on my or anyone's side cuz simply put: There is no god ... I spend 9 damn years in a monastery trying to find and then serve god, but he simply wasn't there ... I do believe that life is an anthill with certain cruel rules, that's all ... anyway ... smiles ... Love, cat. PS: Sorry, me guess you have to go to that prayer meeting by yourself ...

Maggie Jean said...

I completely agree with you. I had my doubts about God, when I was a wee lass, learning hypocrisy from the nuns of no mercy.

I guess my last line was aimed towards the people who believe in God but hate anyone who is different.

KC said...

So brazen. And pathetic. I'd laugh if they weren't so dangerous.

Maggie Jean said...

I know, KC. I hope we are still around in the very near future to laugh about the time the world went wonky.

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...