Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!


Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof.

Anyway, we are still here. Not that I had any superstitious thoughts regarding the eclipse. It was rather touch and go here in Cheddarland due to a cloudy sky, but the sun did shine, although, I didn't have any special glasses, I used my phone and tried to aim in the right direction.


Meh. It looked pretty cool in pictures I did see on the WWW.


*********************

Interestingly, after my post about the Slenderman trail, one girl has pleaded guilty to second degree murder. She claims it was the other girl's idea and that at first she thought it was a joke. Hmmm. She may serve only ten years if the deal goes through. She could also be found mentally incompetent and spend some time in an institution.

******************

Paul Ryan had his fake town hall meeting and was asked about Trump's comments concerning "Both sides." Ryan said something about racism and bigotry having no place in this country, yet he still defends his master. He is such a two faced %$#@.

*************

Did you ever see these awesome hyper reality paintings? Wow, some are truly incredible.



That's all for now, cause I am writing a book, this one plain fiction. I've learned my lesson, I hope. although, I did sell a book in Japan. Whoo-hoo!

5 comments:

Berthold Gambrel said...

Ooooh, a new book--cool! What is it about?

Maggie Jean said...

It's a mystery/ thriller taken place in Alaska. ((((Shivers)))

Berthold Gambrel said...

Awesome!

KC said...

That's a painting? Wow. Can't wait to read your book!

Maggie Jean said...

Thanks, KC. It's moving along.

Uh, Hmmm, WTF, kinda movie

The movie, 'Swiss Army Man, ' is so strange I can't even tell you if I liked it. It starts out with a man on an island  (al...