Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The First Time is Painful


I waited so patiently for this day to come. It was my first time. My first time as a Prime member whose day of magic had come.

(((THUD))) That's the sound of an Amazon box dropping on my head. Prime Day looks a lot like every other deal day, which is actually every day, not every other day. The thing is, the stuff they want you to buy is, shall I say it? CRAP. Oops, hope I don't lose my membership into the most elite membership, as Bezos counts his coins, laughing maniacally whilst fools feel obligated to buy something. I'm sure there is a blacklist somewhere, which keeps track of who buys and who passes up so-so, stinky deals.

Well, the first time is usually painful and disappointing. Maybe next year, unless I'm blackballed by smiley.

** Update: Looks like Amazon did very well. People were buying gel pens like nobody's business.

No comments:

Our State Fair

You have to go to at least one fair during the Summer , so, why not go to the king of fairs, the State Fair? There is nothing like hol...