Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sister Whoa, Woes

Dear Ms. Blabby,

 Me again. This time a more serious dilemma, one that is making my tummy hurt. Okay, here goes...

I don't have a lot of money, but it's enough for me. I pay bills on time and eat well... The issue it seems with my big sister is that I should save the little I have left. For me, that extra is what keeps me happy. I go on trips. Nothing outrageous, just trips around the country. I even try and go the cheapest way. Yeah, so piggy bank is rather low, really low, like $50- 60 low most times.

Big sister is angry with me. She even went so far as to tell me I should cancel next trip, which has already been bought and paid for. I know she worries. We came from nothing, had nothing. For this, she is the worry wart and counts every penny. Yes, she is doing well. Obviously, I have chosen the other road, one where money doth not matter. When I have it, I spend it. I'm living in the present.

Sedona, Arizona, next trip

I love my sister, yet, she has always judged me and I'm getting too old for this. Our relationship has been sporadic, not even seeing each other for years because we are so different. It's just in the few past years that we have tried to be real sisters. I don't want to lose that, but my guilt and tummy cannot continue.

What do I do, Ms. Blabby?


Hello, Dear friends, Ms. Blabby is offline for the next few weeks. Take care!

5 comments:

^.^ said...

Never had a sister to interfere with my life that way, but plenty of brothers and other family that constantly do ... What the heck, friend Maggles ... We were made cuz our parents did "it" ... and the rest is history ... Happy travels, friend ... Remember: Life is short and then you die unless you have nine lives ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

Thank you for weighing in,cat,since Msthingy224@gmail.com baby couldn't help. Yeah,I need real advice. Agreed, life too short.♡♡

Maggie Jean said...

Huh, dumb autocorrect. That's, ms blabby.

KC said...

Sedona is so, so pink. I only spent a night and a morning there and would love to see it again some day. Make sure you get your aura read!

Maggie Jean said...

Ooh,sounds awesome.

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...