Thursday, July 20, 2017

Over The Moon


On this day, way back, on this date, a man walked/hopped on the moon. So they say...

I love a good conspiracy. Given that Trump hasn't opened his gob about aliens coming to town (unless he is one) I'm assuming we haven't had any visitors, yet. I used to believe everything that was written in the papers. Now, I read everything with a bit of cynicism. I'm not going as far as our "leader," who sees "fakers" behind every bush. But, we do have to question and verify every bit of information we are given.

So, on that note, I'm giving the conspiracy theorists some space (good pun) as well  Right, HERE.

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...