Saturday, June 24, 2017

This Sporting Life




Okay, prove my theory wrong

So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseball. Lo and behold, there are several videos of men holding, what I assume, are their own children, going for a stupid ball. Of course the reaction from Mom was expected, but still I wonder why people would even bring babies to a game, or anywhere for that matter. But, let's get back to Dad. This is the perfect of example of the difference between men and women, mentally. So, is this a deal breaker for the family? I doubt it, but good luck working on another apple, guy. You %#$@**!!!

Here are some more if you don't believe me....









2 comments:

^.^ said...

Never took ma kids to a ball game or any other social game, when they were young, never had a baby sitter as well ... only i, their mother "sitted" dem ... cuz we let them grow up in da "sticks", where a car went by once every month ... and if a car would come by, my lil ones would run and hide behind the house ... Today Mary and Paul are well educated people ... making their own money, both happily married and holding jobs in the city ... go figure ... smiles ... Tears ... Tears of joy, friend Maggles ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

Aww. Yep,sounds wonderful, actually. I think I was persuaded once to let my niece watch my girl. It was the last time I had anyone watch her. I was not the soccer mom, that's for sure. 🙅

Our State Fair

You have to go to at least one fair during the Summer , so, why not go to the king of fairs, the State Fair? There is nothing like hol...