Sunday, June 4, 2017

Stevie Did Not Mean Men


I get it. The days of men working on their own cars is over, as is, Old Spice, cotton hankies, nylons, and home cooked meals. I like that the world changes, for the most part. Some of it has been pretty shitt... but, I digress...

But....

I will not accept men wearing lace.


WTF!?  Lace is for curtains and Victoria Secret models.

I'm glad men are able to cry, hug, talk, wear man buns, carry purses, and do all that stuff in a pink shirt.

But....

Lace has gone the way of dinosaurs and the Aunt Bees.

If I ever see a man wearing lace and I get the vapors, I hope he will be manly enough to lift me up to carry me to Woolworth's for an egg cream soda.

3 comments:

^.^ said...

:)

KC said...

The looks on their faces do not correspond with their disastrous garb.

Maggie Jean said...

Hee-hee. That is what ya call, working for your money.

Uh, Hmmm, WTF, kinda movie

The movie, 'Swiss Army Man, ' is so strange I can't even tell you if I liked it. It starts out with a man on an island  (al...