Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Number One is the Lonliest Number"

Musical toilets!? Who knew? Not me. I have a tissue with this. I mean, issue. Watching 'Real Milwaukee,' this morning, the group was talking about having musical toilets in schools so kids will not be embarrassed to go. They said some kids wait, and wait, and wait, until they get home to go.

Look, kids, even the Queen does it. Every living thing has to poop. Americans are so prudish when it comes to poop and pee and saying the word, "vagina." Perhaps that is why men and boys have this obsession with poo and fart jokes. Get over it, ya all. Embrace who you are, but make sure you wash your hands, after.

Great toilet songs...







2 comments:

^.^ said...

Awesome toilet music, friend Maggles, and for the hand washing ceremony I highly recommend: 1st verse of "You are my sunshine" ... that should take care of things. huh? ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

Hey,great idea,cat. I love that song.

Our State Fair

You have to go to at least one fair during the Summer , so, why not go to the king of fairs, the State Fair? There is nothing like hol...