Monday, June 19, 2017

It's the Hits that Matter

It's 4am and my mind won't shut off, so I think. Right now I'm thinking of the despicable act of the woman who was angry at her male aquantance so she decided to burn his house down. It didn't matter to her whether anyone was in it.

What is really making me so f-ing sad is the shit who recorded her actions, even as she asked someone for a light, and continued to video her without putting the damn phone down and trying to stop her, oh, and  yes, I do believe you can call 911 on that device. Makes me ill just thinking how out of touch and selfish people have become. They'd rather get someone hits on some website than stop some crazy bitch. An elderly man died in the inferno. Yeah, makes me sick.

No comments:

Don't Ask, Do Tell

This little story is so intriguing. A house for sale, plus (read, HERE ) you get the mystery tenant upstairs, and you cannot bother that...