Saturday, June 24, 2017

I Should Quit


I seriously am a screw-up. I've been trying for the past six hours to get my book on kindle. Unfortunately, I used the unedited version and most unfortunately, I think the other, better version was already there. Some publisher, eh? I don't even check where I'm at. It's all so confusing to me.  So now I see two versions yet, I can't get rid of the Dr appt one, and when I write crappy, I'm referring to editing issues.
Anyway, I think you can read it for free, or pay something. I'm none too clear on the particulars.  Go to kdp and look for "waddya know! " by moi, Maggie Swanson.

Kudos to all who have a brain and can sekf


No comments:

Our State Fair

You have to go to at least one fair during the Summer , so, why not go to the king of fairs, the State Fair? There is nothing like hol...