Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Have You Had Your Belly Full of Summer, Yet?


Oh, Summer. Days of sun, beach, and festivals. Nights of fireflies, s'mores, campfire tales, and eating contests.

Wow, I cannot believe what this woman did! She ate over 20 pounds of beef at one sitting and would have eaten more, but the restaurant ran out of food. If you look at video you will see this woman is quite thin. Where does she put it? Of course, it's a fantasy of mine to be able to eat all the ice cream, pizza and pie, all day, all night. It's not gonna happen. The beef eating lass didn't even make any profit off of this other than eating over $500 worth of food. Yeah, that could have fed many a hungry child, but life ain't fair, we know that. Anyway, I'm going to get back to my rice cake and water, now.




No comments:

Uh, Hmmm, WTF, kinda movie

The movie, 'Swiss Army Man, ' is so strange I can't even tell you if I liked it. It starts out with a man on an island  (al...