Thursday, June 8, 2017

Comey Under a Few Sparks


I did watch about an hour or so of James Comey's 'confession.' I'm not any more enlightened than before this probe. According to Comey, his gut told him Trump was trying to tell him something. Um, okay. Ya all know I cain't stan' 'im, that orange headed Narcissus. But where's the smoking tapes? What I heard from Comey's mouth was nothing. Of course, I'm not a lawyer, or an intellect. I'm just a girl with a blog, and a headache, who thinks there is a lot of gas coming outta angry asses, butt, not much else. One thing Trump and I may have in common, (ugh) we would sure like to know what went on in that closed session. I think ol' Donald will be tripping the light fantastic after this. Can a human get any more arrogant? Lordy, yes.

No comments:

Our State Fair

You have to go to at least one fair during the Summer , so, why not go to the king of fairs, the State Fair? There is nothing like hol...