Tuesday, May 9, 2017

It's My Duty


I love explanations given by people who were busted in the middle of their subterfuge. Ryan Sean Davy has a doozy. Davy, from South Africa, was found hidden around 20,000 feet on Mt. Everest, hiding in a cave, all to avoid paying the $11,000 fee. Yeah, that is a steep price, but is also is how many Nepal citizens survive, by dreamers and coo-coos who want to climb to feel like they have done something important. Davy claims he just wanted to help others, (((sigh))) although, he has no recorded history of mountain climbing. He wrote this ditty in FB. He was fined, $22,000. Isn't Karma a Nepalese Goddess?





Today, I'm going to sneak into a candy shop and create chocolate delights for the benefit of others.



*Read the story by clicking on highlighted link, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.

Call Me Alice, the Amazon

I may have gone to the land of Wonder, I feel so big. I have to laugh at my own faux pas and ignorance. This coffee looked so enticing ...