Monday, April 17, 2017

WWW, When Where, What,

I've done this gig before, posting questions by curious people who are searching for answers on the WWW.  Some strange stuff shows up, such as... 'When will?'

1) "I die?"

2) "Trump be impeached?"

3) "The world end?"

4) "I ovulate?"

5) "I start showing?"

Interesting. Seems someone wants to get pregnant. Let me help you out with some answers.

1) Sooner than you want.

2) Sooner than later.

3) Sooner if Trump is not impeached.

4) Trump would know.

5) If the world ends- never.

Let's move on to your next inquiries... 'Where is?"

1) "My tax refund?"

2)"My refund?"

3) "State refund?"

4) "Casey Anthony now?"

5)"True love?"

6) "XUR?"

7) "My mind?"


1,2,3) Whoa, whoa, whoa, your refund will be delayed indefinitely so Trump can build his wall.

4) Seriously, you want to know where that, that woman is? Okay, she is listening to a sound that is coming from her chamber door.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
            Only this and nothing more.”

5)  OMG, grow up.

6) IKN.

7) Under your bed.

This is fun, right? See, you didn't have to go anywhere but here for knowledge. Eh-hem. One more.. "

"What does?"

1) "Easter mean?"

2) "The fox say?"

3) "My name mean?"

1) It means you have to wear an itchy hat, go to church, eat ham and eggs for the next three weeks.

2) "O'Reilly might be back. Then again..."

3) It means your parents loved you enough to acknowledge your existence, unless they named you Herbert.

One, one more... "Have you?"

!) "Ever seen the rain?"

1) No. I look through the drops. I don't think these guys know either, but let's take a listen.





*Poe, if you didn't know.

2 comments:

^.^ said...

Awesome post, friend Maggles ... and no, haven't seen the rain either, but am seeing snow ... smiles ... Hey, did you know, that I finally started reading your book? ... smiles ... and that some peeps think that "www" stands for "666" ... ugh ... Anyway ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

Hope you enjoy book. Ooh, I live in a cave. I didn't know about 666 reference.

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...