Friday, April 21, 2017

"My Husband Makes Balloon Animals, I Put Stickers on Fruit."


Despite what Tine Fey thinks, not all HGTV viewers are blonde boffing bouffant big boobed boobs. I'm none of those things, but I love the house shows, especially, 'Love it or List it.' I don't recall watching House Hunters too often, but the premise sounds familiar. People looking for their dream home and I do mean a dream home. I had to laugh when I read this article about what people expect to get and what they actually can afford. Everyone wants the open concept kitchen. Last year it was the "en-suite.' They all want 3-4 bedrooms, two and a half baths, office space, kid space, a pool, two car garage and a giant yard to entertain all their friends and family, all for under half a million, preferably around, $100,000. Like the people in the article, I kind of wonder what these people do for a living and how they expect to get all that on a pizza delivery job. It's too funny.

*Remember, the link is highlighted. You must look if ya wanna laugh or two. However, more than two giggles that will cost you plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.

Call Me Alice, the Amazon

I may have gone to the land of Wonder, I feel so big. I have to laugh at my own faux pas and ignorance. This coffee looked so enticing ...