Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My 2.7%


My DNA results finally arrived. It was 65.5% no surprise. That is my Northern/Western European blood. Boring. The rest, 26.6 Eastern European. A bit of a surprise. That's in the Ukraine, Belarus area. Pretty coo. The neatest surprise was the 2.7 % Northern African bond.

Something like this...

I love it. That covers Morocco, Egypt, Libya...  I knew I had some exotic blood coursing through me! It explains my love for Moroccan lamps and dark cafes. It's not much, and I still have to guess how and why, but it's all good. Oh, and no Irish/English blood, which was a surprise. And a mystery.

2 comments:

  1. That is quite a mix! You've got me very curious to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's interesting. The site I used, MyHeritage, just found another person who matches my DNA. The tree is getting larger. : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.

Here's Mud on Yer... What!?

Nordstrom's is selling mud jeans, for $425.00. What!? What!? I mean, what!? Really!? WHAT!?