Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Beauty and the Beastly

Julia Roberts as the most beautiful woman of 2017? Well, she is purty, but it's 2017, People. You couldn't find anyone else? I can come up with a few...

Lupita Nyong'o

Jennifer Lawrence


Melissa McCarthy
Of course, this is 2017 where we should have figured out what makes someone beautiful, but ugly people on the outside don't sell magazines.


**********************

Yeah, so, Kim baby was having some giggles for his party. Just a little opera showing the demise of America. Hahaha, what a funny guy. Can't wait for the Broadway opening.



Oh, I'm a coo coo crazy man,
I want to blow the American,
My subjects starve and eat their feet,
oh, look upon my army and my fleet.
My bombs are duds and I'm a fake,
suck on that as I eat canine cake.
My people love me it's so true,
they wave the flags and hum, coo coo.


Everybody sing!




1 comment:

KC said...

You couldn't create a more beautiful human than Lupita if you tried!

It's Like a Tweet, Without the Twitter.

Am I the only one who has not seen, The Game of Thrones?