Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Blood Runs Cold


(((heyheyhey))) What a silly story. This woman who has already used up her fifteen minutes has decided she is, "transracial."  Huh? Rachel Dolezal, who really, really wants to be black, but is really, really white, says it's just a state of mind. She feels black, therefore, she is black. I'm not sure exactly what she feels, I'm thinking, confusion. You'd have to ask her. I'm sure she'd be glad for another ten minutes of our time.

That reminds me, I ordered one of those DNA kits to find out where I come from. I'm pretty sure it's going to be boring. German, Irish, Swedish. Boring. I'm hoping some mad Viking had a fling with an Inuit. I prefer the cold. I would be surprised if I had any hot Latina blood coursing through me, although that would be cool, cool as in a neato kind of way. I shall keep you abreast of my origins. I'm sure it will be quite dull.

Call me, Thingy from Thor and Lusa.

2 comments:

^.^ said...

Fun post, friend Maggles ... I did a DNA spit test a while ago in order to find out about that dreaded breast cancer gene ... turns out I don't have it. Instead I have a slight chance of dying of Alzheimers ... yeepeeh ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

As Roseanne Rosannadanna would say, "It's always something."

Uh, Hmmm, WTF, kinda movie

The movie, 'Swiss Army Man, ' is so strange I can't even tell you if I liked it. It starts out with a man on an island  (al...