Friday, March 17, 2017

Granny Got Run Over By A Mule, Dear


I'm going to try and discuss everything other than the implosion which is our country, the complete disregard for elders who need help, the paranoia, the whole creep factor. I'm going to try.

I blame Michael Flatley, the Irish- American, raised in Chicago who talks with an Irish accent. Okay, Riverdance was fun. One time. Now, I see lasses with goofy wigs hot footing it. Instead of looking cool, it looks, weird. Meals on wheeee.... and, I noticed a woman on the early telly news talking about something, I don't know, because I was entranced by her hair, which looked like a mop. Seriously. It looked like she must have seen the reporters coming and threw a mop on her head. I happen to love the dreadlock look. It's very cool looking. But, it has morphed into cheap, cheap like our govern....


Anyway, it's rainy here, which might keep down the party shenanigans. As for D.C. Oh, I can't stop my train. This fraud of leadership has got to stop. It makes me sick.

Okay, now go tap.

4 comments:

KC said...

What I hate is feeling no surprise at the next horrible thing they say or do. My standards are still high, but my expectations are hell deep.

^.^ said...

News is filled here with twitters and things by uncle donald and 1st lady Millie and family ... me is contemplating of cummin to the states soon ... wonder what customs would say if I wear my I AM A Refugee shirt ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

Wow, that would be awesome if you just started a happening. Everyone wear a, "I am a refugee," shirt, to the airport.

Maggie Jean said...

I feel your pain, KC.

It's Like a Tweet, Without the Twitter.

Am I the only one who has not seen, The Game of Thrones?