Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Mama Bear


I have not really paid much attention to the Jolie-Pitt break-up and allegations of abuse. It's just so icky. But, in life and the media, there are some things that you just can't ignore. I have no idea what went on, who is right, who is wrong. It made me think about relationships. Clearly, Angelina Jolie chose her children over spouse. It isn't always this way. For instance, no one came between the Reagans. The spouse came first in their relationship. It's sad to think there must be choices at all, but life happens. Of course, if there is abuse going on, the children should always come first, truth should be the priority. Yet.... it isn't always the big things that break a family. Sometimes, perhaps it's a choice between a school play or an important occasion with spouse. I think at some point, people have chosen a side. And someone or some ones, lose.

As for Angelina, she is having a great time with her children, as this video will attest. And, for any person interested in Jolie, I think it is obvious who will always come first for her.

No comments:

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...