Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Jesus, Pass the Poonchkie

Happy Fat Tuesday, I guess. Looks rather boring in New Orleans.


Naturally, I had to check out Earthcam. Looks like a lot of semi sober people. Not a booby in the crowd. Perhaps, too early. So, another religious day shot to hell and morphed into fun times. I suppose it's better than a poke in the eye from Sister Mardi of the nuns of Nongratis, who told our six year old selves we would be burning in hell very soon. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a grim ending,but what the hell, I've learned, going to polar extremes gets ya in big trouble, as does laughing at Sister Mardi.

As for those paczkis,


pronounced, Poonchkies, I think, I have not had one. Not a nibble. I've given up my chocolate, my sweets. What more do you want from me!?



Yeah, once you've been hardwired to some religious bull, it's hard to get rid of. Anyway, stay safe. I'm sure many of you will be invoking God's name, in vain, tomorrow.

No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...