Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Cult Following on Aisle Twelve!

I like to go to Mojo to see how the movies ranked over the weekend. 'A Dog's Purpose,' came in second, although, it didn't make a great deal of money. I think it probably did better than it normally would have because of controversy, although I am in the minority with my opinion. Movie experts say the controversy hurt the film.

Anyway, I was perusing the list when I came upon this movie. Wow! It made $967 over the weekend.  Hmmm, looks kind of fun. A guy's first day on the job and stuff happens.


I feel bad when some movies just don't do well. Some deserve to die, and some move to DVD land. where they find a cult of followers. 'Stand By Me,' 'It's a Wonderful Life,' 'A Christmas Story,' 'Breaking Away,' and so on... have fortunately found a spot in our filmy hearts. Speaking of 'Breaking Away'... who is that dreamy dude... could it be Dennis Quaid?


 Well, you never know, the dog movie could have another life. I'll place my bet with 'Massacre.'


No comments:

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...