Sunday, February 12, 2017

By Your B Wear


Oh my gosh, this article from Daily Mail is hilarious and I think we all can relate if we order stuff online. I can relate to young lady who bought cute swimsuit only to find it fit her cat. I also bought a cute tank top with the correct American size. Well, it would fit my four year old granddaughter who is correctly proportioned for a four year old. I haven't really had too many bad experiences, so far. I bought my Auntie some flowers (I won't say from whom. Not Amazon) and heard she liked them but when I saw a picture of what she received I was a might ticked. Not at all what I bought.

Anyway, click, here, for link to funny article which shows what people bought.

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...