Friday, January 20, 2017

Update on my Town, Now Called Skittleland


What the hell? I thought my land was cheddarland. Seems I was wrong- again. We are the land of red skittles. Did you know? I did not know. Good thing I'm a vegetarian. I don't want to get diabetes.

But I digest, uh, digress...

Yes, I watched most of the travesty which happened today. Very staid and stoic, I must say. If only I could read lips. I cried when Mr. Obama left.

Now, about that special where Erin Moriarity came to interview some folks in our town...

I'm kinda pissed. She talked to some old white people who say they are concerned about jobs. Seriously!? What the hell do they have to worry about? They're frickin' old people on social security. Really, worried about jobs. Did you see any young people there? People of color? As Moriarity said, Kenosha is doing better than the rest of the country when it comes to jobs. We have a giant Amazon facility which I myself keep in business. Frankly, I was disappointed but not surprised by the opinion of the boomers.

And did you see Paul Ryan!? That cat swallowed the bird. Gahd, and this was day one.

No comments:

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...