Monday, January 30, 2017

President Who?

Look, we just ignore him, go on as usual. What's he gonna do, sue us all? That's all I have to say about that for now.

***********************



Let's talk about other things inside my head. There is some commercial which reminded me of how much I copy movies in my every day life, like when I'm in a restaurant and we've been waiting awhile. In my head I'm thinking, "I'm a doctor and I want my sausages." No, I'm not a doctor and I don't eat sausage, but I think it. It's a line from an episode from 'Fawlty Towers.' Fortunately, I only think these things. Here are some other ditties I use quite often...

When I'm on a walkie and some fool is getting too close to my caboose I think, "I'm walking, here!" (Midnight Cowboy)

When I'm put on hold, "One ringy dingy, two ringy dingy." (Lily Tomlin as Ernestine)

Well, who doesn't use, "Inconceivable!"? You are not a true film buff if you don't know and use that line. (Princess Bride)

When I meet someone for the first time and know it will be the last time, "We'll always have Paris." (Casablanca)

When people are rude, "What is your problem, you insensitive asshole!" (Planes, Trains, Automobiles)

And lately, when the our meteorologist starts the weather report with, "Cloudy with..." I have to add, "...with a chance of meatballs."

I know I'm not alone. Some people even say things out loud and I get it.

"It's a good thing." (Martha Stewart)

"Bazinga." (Big Bang Theory)

2 comments:

KC said...

I know I do this too, but for the moment I am drawing a blank on what exactly I do. I think because it is all that integrated into my life.

Maggie Jean said...

It would be pretty funny if we could hear what people say in that mode.

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...