Saturday, January 7, 2017

Our Eyes Wide Closed


I haven't seen the video, have only read what happened to the young white man who was beaten by four thugs. I didn't mention it on my post earlier because I was waiting for someone to say, "She/he is a good person." Yeah. it happened. Grandma, who raised the girls, said it. Clearly, they are not good. I'm sure they all some moments when they cared for someone. I'm not going to get into a black vs. white issue, although, that the color of one's skin can bring such rage is hard to comprehend, No, not because of anything they have done. It is about the color of their skin. It's hard to fathom what they were thinking as they filmed their violence. One girl seemed baffled why no one was commenting.


Something is clearly wrong here. Chicago has suffered, the people have suffered. So, what to do, what to do. Seems no one knows. Blame grandma, who raised her children's children? Blame the thugs parents? Maybe. Are they around?

So much hate. It's not a new thing. The only difference is we can all witness it.

Grandma defends one. Something so very, very, wrong

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...