Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Rosie's Door


Poor Rosie. I feel bad for her, although, what she said could be taken out of context, and I'm guessing if it had been said about our still in power president, Mr. Obama, she'd have some people knocking on her door. I'm not sure exactly what we are supposed to do in regards to O'Donnell's warning. We can ignore everything he says, sort of like the citizens of Iran, who in public bow low to their loon, then in privacy, dance to Prince. We can protest, protest, protest, while DT sits in his Ivory Tower, laughing and tweeting. Yeah, Rosie is going to have a rough year.

She's not alone if that makes her feel better.

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...