Saturday, January 28, 2017

I'm a Hot Crossed Bun


I usually don't make any new year resolutions, but I have started a diet which coincidentally started on the first. I think about food all the time. I'm not starving myself but I have given up the sweet stuff- and I love the sweet stuff. Chocolate, pancakes smothered in syrup, cake... (((drooling))) Food and our country going to hell in an (egg foo yung) handbasket, are all I think about. It sickened me to see this morning's news. But, we knew it was going to happen. Hope you assholes who voted for the turkey are happy. You don't realize how many Muslims have helped us to keep terrorists out of your sweet potato garden.

And I am so sick of Paul Ryan. Ashamed I am, that a fellow cheesehead would stoop so low. He will kiss turkey giblet ass for a steak, I mean, stake in the apple pie.

I'm going now. I need to heat up some soup for lunch as I think of what I really want (see below)


No comments:

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...