Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I Need More Than an Inch to Satisfy Me

Ugh. I don't know about you but I have never had an orgasmic moment whilst nibbling on a one inch (wait for it) piece of chocolate, or one of those fiber bars that taste like glue and cardboard. I'm really sick of these stupid commercials which show women lingering over a tiny morsel and then smiling as if in Nirvana. Give me a break. If it's her thirtieth piece, perhaps, but no one can feel such pleasure over a stinky little bite. Get real, ad marketers. Do you really think we are fooled by such nonsense?
I want a commercial where the woman eats a whole bag of Reese's buttercups. She's happy in the moment, oh, so happy, yes better than sex, happy, but like a one night stand, she feels remorse later. But, will she stop? Hell no. Hence the fiber bars. Maybe you can combine the two.

Make it real, folks.

No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...