Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I Can't See The Googlers Through The Trees


Dear Googlers,

  I know it's a good thing to keep your employees happy and busy, especially the tech crazy. If you didn't give them legal work to do, they'd be hacking sites and storing our money into Swiss bank accounts. You are messing with me, today. Did other bloggers have the same problem trying to get to their blog, or are you just playing with my head? I don't want an assistant to help me through the forest, just get me to my blog!

I'm old. Let me have my tiny little piece of the world and quit making me lose my way. I do not want to end up in that Cloud.

Signed,
Thingy, aka, Maggie Jean

No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...