Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day Six


If this does not frighten you, then I doubt I can change your viewpoint. I truly cannot believe what is happening in this country, to this country. After Trump was elected I had originally decided not to spend too much time on this blog writing about him. I can't do that. This man is dangerous. His views, his beliefs, his twisted mindset cannot be ignored. That also goes for all those who voted for him. I don't intend to go backwards in time. If we don't learn from past atrocities, then civilization is doomed. My only hope is that we are not too late.

2 comments:

KC said...

It's the fact that this is repeating history that makes me crazy. Why do it over again when you know it was a huge mistake?

^.^ said...

Tears dry on their own ... or freeze ... depending where U live ... Love, always. cat.

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...