Saturday, December 10, 2016

Oh, Granny


Grandmas. I now get it. I hope you all have the privilege of becoming a grandparent. Seriously, there is nothing like it. Yesterday, my granddaughter and I made a "garlic" strand for the tree. She also bugged me endlessly on where her gifts might be hidden. She said she wouldn't look if I told her. I then said, "Then what is the point of showing you?" She replied (with one eye open) "I'll just take a little look."

I know, I know, it's just something that makes me giggle whilst you all scratch your heads, but I'm reminded of that classic (I like it) movie, Dennis the Menace, where Martha is talking to George about reading aloud to Dennis. George an old grump reply. She gets up and says to him she merely wanted to share something that made her happy.

That's all.



No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...