Wednesday, December 21, 2016

No Updates on This Updated Update


Here are some updates on stories I've pondered over. The first one is concerning the teacher who grabbed the microphone before child could finish his line. This is the other side, right here. Um, yeah, okay, I guess, but she still seemed rawther ticked. Although, I have to say, those school kid shows are like getting a splinter in your bum but(t) (Hohum) not being able to get it out.

********************

The Columbia plane crash... We may not know for quite some time. The first thing I had heard was one of the football players demanded his phone be charged, taking up the crews' valuable time. Wow. I'm not sure about that but truth is stranger than fiction. Stay tuned...

********************
Well, this story gets weirder and weirder. The woman, (always described as a mom) Sherri Papini, who was allegedly kidnapped by two Mexican women, yet managed to escaped, and now has taken off somewhere with hubby and kids, seems to have a hazy memory about what happened. The weirder part is this guy, Cameron Gamble, a ransom negotiator, although, I don't believe any ransom was requested. I'm not sure if that's a lucrative business he's in but he seems to have some sort of calling, me thinks mostly scaring the beejeebus out of nubile ladies. Project Taken is his game, if you care. I'm just more confused. Curiouser and curiouser....

*******************

Two girls, aged twelve, stab their classmate 19 times because Slenderman told them to. The girls now 15 seem to be in limbo, as though no one really knows what to do with them. Clearly they are mentally ill. Do they go to prison?

***************
Seems I've asked more questions than answered. More clues to follow. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Have You Had Your Belly Full of Summer, Yet?

Oh, Summer. Days of sun, beach, and festivals. Nights of fireflies, s'mores, campfire tales, and eating contests. Wow, I cannot be...