Friday, December 16, 2016

It'll Be Alwhite

Source: my aakriti
Hacked! Seems to be something to this. So, now what do we do; let this fool still take over?

Can we have a do-over? Let's just keep Obama in there until we find two decent candidates. That's my input. Although, seeing how white Obama's hair has turned< I'm guessing he'll want to get out of dodge.




****************

Mersey River

I was playing on computer this morning, going to one of my favorite live camera sites, Nova Scotia. Looks a little rough. I love it!



Chester Yacht Club




**************************

Of course, someone had to do it. They calculated how Santa could get to everyone before Christmas. He would have to go 62 million miles an hour in 31 hours. Whooo! Here's a storm tracker if you believe.


**********************

The snow is coming down. I have my book, 'The Great Railway Bazaar,' by Paul Theroux, hot chocolate, wine, pizza... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....


************************
Source:philly.com

Oh, and Packers vs. Bears Sunday at noon. What could be awesomer!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.