Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How's About 20% Off My Knuckles!


I know, I know, I should have patience, but coupon nuts drive me, well, nuts. Especially ones like the woman in this story who took twenty minutes going through her coupons! WTF! I know she has every right to be an obnoxious shopper who doesn't care there are people waiting. The real culprits are the people who work there. Open up another frickin' line fer chris' sake! I don't know if the woman was actually beaten up by angry customer. Things happened off camera. I'm sure the store can figure it out.

Come on couponers, use a little at a time, not twenty minutes sorting through your giant book. Have them ready before you get in line. Kaaaay?


No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...