Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hipsters and Nazis




We don't have the wise words of Jon Stewart anymore,but there are still people who call it like it is. Thanks, Seth.

********************

Ha! Speaking of hipsters, I found a new cafe in town. It's hard to find because of the tiny sign and dark doorway, but once inside it is a hipster paradise. Coffee or tea, organic or fair trade, every kind of wine you could want, specialty ales (don't say beer) Baristas with tattooed arm sleeves and "F-you," attitudes. And, an amazing lack of people of color, unless you count arm sleeve girl.

What made me laugh and sort of pissed me off is when I bought my $1.85 Masala Chai, the hipster server handed my bill in a fancy bill booklet. (It's called a waiter wallet. HEY!) He wouldn't touch my dollars. I had to use the stupid booklet. After I drank my tea amongst the hip and white, I found a great bottle of wine for Christmas. Again, same deal. I held out my card, yet doofus (HEY!) handed me the bill in the booklet. Gahd, so pretentious.

You know what really pissed me off? ME! I put a tip in the wallet. Still bugs me. As does calling Nazis the Alt-right. I may get slapped around later, mostly by myself, but perhaps Clint was right when saying we've gotten so politically correct in this country. (((slap, slap))) Ouch.

No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...