Wednesday, November 23, 2016

You Could Be Eating Dodo


I hope you all have a very happy turkey day, or, preferably, a non-turkey day, which reminds me of a news story today about the dodo bird. You know, the one we have never seen because it was killed by marauding marauders. So sad, eh? Anyhoo, some guy has been saving dodo bones for over forty years to make one whole bird, which reminds me, people will be tearing apart a Thanksgiving turkey in about twenty minutes. Dodo was just auctioned for the bargain price of $431,000. (I think it's greenbacks and not pounds, which reminds me, we could be eating dodos instead of turkeys.

What a world, eh?

No comments:

Take This Train for a Halloween Freight

Ya really wanna scare on Halloween?  Too bad this tunnel only allows fright trains. I mean, freight trains. I now understand why some peopl...