Friday, November 4, 2016

Prove Me Wrong

Those polls, oh, those polls. I see them in the news, flip flopping more than a flip flopping walker.

I'm not quite sure how they work but I'm going to guess.

They ask a bunch of Clinton supporters for whom will they vote

Then they ask one Trump supporter, one thousand times, who 'he' will vote for.


I say, 'he', because I'm just guessing the majority of Trump supporters are white, male, blue collar, middle class, homophobic, nationalistic Neanderthals.

So, Wednesday morning when Clinton wins, YUGE, I do mean, YUGE, I'm going to be happy and pissed at those pollsters.

But, if Trump loses by a narrow margin, I'm going to be sad, so devastated at the 'hes', that voted for him. Racism lives and breeds big time in this country. I know because assholes confide in me, thinking I'm one of them.

Yet, naïve as I might be, I just didn't realize there were so many.

Prove me wrong voters. Please prove me wrong.

2 comments:

Berthold Gambrel said...

In a way though, Trump losing narrowly would be great because it would prolong the civil war in the GOP. The Trump supporters will believe he would have won if only the #NeverTrump crowd had been on board, and the #NeverTrump crowd will believe any other Republican would have won. They will keep fighting each other and be too disorganized to block Clinton the way they blocked Obama.

Maggie Jean said...

What are we going to do when this is all over?

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...