Saturday, November 19, 2016

I'm Just Trying To Be Me


What is the meaning of "existenialism?" (hell, can't even spell that) But, that's just me, being me. :/

So, would the opposite of that meaning be group think? Is there such a thing?

What about those young ladies who started to get Tourettes-like symptoms?


Anyway, what I'm trying to say to those still with individual thought who can decipher ill winds when it blows their way, is, do not despair, do not join the dark side. I see plenty of people shrugging off what just happened to this country, already accepting our fate, lying down or laying low.

I'm not joining, people.

As someone once sang, I gotta be me.

And so do you, but do not despair. It's group think that spreads the darkness.

And, whatever you do, don't lie down.





No comments:

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...