Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hell If I Know, (and other lines that don't come to mind because I'm not functioning well)


My fellow Americans,

                What the F$#@*!!! I will concede, yet, never support he shall be nameless from this post, the very last post I will write about he, the devil, demon...okay, the world has not ended, although, I was expecting the four horsemen to ride in any moment.

We feel bad, those of us who were blown away last night. However, we will go on about our daily business, albeit, wondering whether the person next to me is mortal enemy.

I'll be going out for breakfast this morning, then shopping, laundry.

Life goes on.

But right now, it's a little scary.

4 comments:

KC said...

Yep. I do think it very appropriate that I had planned to buy a garbage disposal today. Movin' on.

^.^ said...

Ditto, friend M ... but it's not the end of humanity yet, hmmm? ... cuz it is believed that when humanity ends, the insects will take over ... like spiders, grasshoppers and cockroaches ... sometimes kharma is a good thing ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Berthold Gambrel said...

Wow, what an incredible disaster. I should have realized the experts were underestimating his support, though... I live in rural Ohio, the exact area he won votes in.

I like to think I'm a pretty good amateur political scientist, but this is going to take a while to sort out.

Maggie Jean said...

I think we are all shook up a bit. I plan to wear my safety pin the entire time he is leading us into...

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...