Tuesday, October 11, 2016

More Jibber Jabber


Do you still buy magazines? I used to buy Vanity Fair and Martha Stewart, Living on occasion, but, ZOWIE! the prices of a mag is the same as buying a book.

****************

Do you think people who ignore what is happening on the political field are ignorant, or smart? I see several people refuse to look at any more info/ads... regarding the debacle of the century.

*****************

I really want to go to Paris. Oh, passport, passport...

*******************

Da Cubs

**************


Still loving the Big Bang.

4 comments:

KC said...

I wonder if a bit of ignorance would serve me well. On a local level I like to be informed because I will go speak to city council or go to a community meeting. When it comes to national politics though, I know how I'm going to vote and that's all I'm likely to do, so reading all these articles is totally unnecessary and will probably drive me crazy. But I can't look away!

Maggie Jean said...

I have to confess, KC, when it comes to local politics I'm totally not up to date.
Maybe I need to get more involved on a local level.

KC said...

I only got involved over the past couple of years because of a few things that affected me directly. It's been interesting to see how a little knowledge and speaking up can make a difference. Still lots that needs to be changed, but getting involved is totally worth it.

Maggie Jean said...

If I didn't have social anxiety, I would so get involved.

This Sporting Life

Okay, prove my theory wrong So, I'm looking on the WWW for the fool Dad holding a baby whilst trying to catch a baseb...