Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Little Pink Commie Houses

What happened to Magpie Tales!!!?

*****************

Why are people so afraid to open the biscuit cans? I don't think anyone has lost a hand from popping them open.

*****************


Ha!, I knew it was B.S. From Happenings magazine, Scott Lager gives up the scoop on speed reading.Normal reading is 200-230 words per minute. Some claim to be able to read 1000-2000 wpm but with 50% comprehension.

I remember watching one of those info shows where a young man claimed to be able to read 'War and Peace,' in an hour. Such a load of you know what.

***************

Oooh, it's heating up on Facebook over Trump vs. Hillary. I am appalled and frightened by the number of old neighborhood hoodies who love Trump. So sickening. I'm off FB after elections. Yes, I'm going to go, "Nyah,nyah, nyah nyah."

*******************

Speaking of the right. I'm a fan of John Mellencamp. I see he is going to be at the Chicago Theatre. I also just read Johnny is very, very, conservative. Damn. Now, do I go see him cause I do like his music, or, do I stay home and paint my nails because I will be thinking of him as he struts to Pink Houses as a narrow- minded....???

Damn.


No comments:

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...