Thursday, October 6, 2016

Clowns. "Literally"


I haven't seen any. Course, I'm usually in my house before the dark. So, have you seen these clowns? As my three year old granddaughter likes to say, "Literally." I'm not sure about this yet. These clowns  are definitely taking a risk, especially in the backwater towns of America, where people don't take a shine to anything humorous. I also wonder if it is really happening at all, like those supposed razors in Halloween candy?

I say let it run its course. People will get bored.



Yeah, I think this is clever and hilarious.

7 comments:

KC said...

Well some of them have knives: http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/knife-wielding-clown-blocks-subway-doors-chases-teen-through-station/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

One showed up at a park near my kids' school. They need to know I have mace and I have practiced using it.

But yeah, this is mostly people who want instant gratification. A big dramatic moment or attention for little effort.

Berthold Gambrel said...

My guess is 90% of clown sightings are just teenagers doing copycat crimes because they saw it on the news.

When did the "creepy clown" thing start? Was it because of Pennywise from "IT"?

^.^ said...

I have been afraid of any kind of clowns forever ... and the list is growing ... Love, cat.

Maggie Jean said...

I don't know anyone who likes clowns. Hmmm...could be because of movie coming out.

Maggie Jean said...

Sort of a dangerous act for gratification. The Macarena of the season, perhaps?

Maggie Jean said...

Yep, not a fan either. ((((shudder))))

KC said...

Oh yes, totally dangerous, the clowns are in the most danger for sure, but I don't think the people doing this are the sharpest tools in the drawer.

Have You Had Your Belly Full of Summer, Yet?

Oh, Summer. Days of sun, beach, and festivals. Nights of fireflies, s'mores, campfire tales, and eating contests. Wow, I cannot be...