Monday, October 24, 2016

Books I Reviewed But Barely Read

Before we begin, this post is rigged.


I took out three books from library last week. I could only manage to read one straight through.


Trump Revealed: Really nothing we haven't heard before, yet quite a lot left out such as accusations by women who claim Trump groped them.


Steve Martini, Blood Flag. OMG, so fricking boring. Lousy writer. Ugh.


D.L. Hughley, Black Man, White House. I think it's supposed to be funny. I don't know because I could only read three pages. Double ugh.

Well, that was my week-end. I sat with a bottle of Door County Apple Wine and watched The Big Bang Theory for the hundredth time. Never gets old.

2 comments:

KC said...

I don't think I could read a whole book about Trump. Just looking at the cover made me feel gross.

Maggie Jean said...

Lol, I know what you mean, KC. I figured I better read one just to shut Trump lovers up, who ask if I even know the guy. Trump is Trump. Nothing hidden about his agenda. Himself.

I Am All Pow(dot dot dot) oh, sh*#!

Seriously, is this guy's ego so big he thinks he's more powerful than the sun? What a goof. Anyway, we are still here. Not tha...