Monday, August 22, 2016

You May Dreads It


I guess I'm behind the times when it comes to moving going. I just viewed, 10 Cloverfield Lane the other night. It was pretty good. Aliens and crazy eyed John Goodman is a good combo.


I also saw the movie, 'Hello, My Name is Doris,' starring Sally Field and Max Greenfield. Sally can do no wrong in my opinion, but Greenfield didn't seem right for the role. He seemed too normal, and Doris is not exactly normal. So, I sit, thinking who else could have played the part of the young co-worker Doris falls in lust/love?


Also, saw, 'The Walk.' Such a terrific movie. I love Joseph Gordon Levitt, who plays the part of real life daredevil, Philippe Petit, who thinks it's a good idea to walk between the World Trade Towers. Suspenseful and beautiful to look at.


And, I think I mentioned, 'Everest.' Yeah, well, I don't see a lot of movies that are after 1954.It was ho-hum. Read beck Weather's book instead.


Ooooh, ouch. Looks like, 'Ben Hur,' is a loser. I did see a preview. I couldn't get past seeing Morgan Freeman in dreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.