Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Weiners and Wackadoodles


I'm sort of in a fuddle in the morning. I don't remember what I was thinking about this morning, probably trying to solve the crisis of world hunger, or, picking up that piece of tissue from the floor that's been there for two days, when I nearly started to brush my armpit with hairbrush whilst I held deodorant in other hand. It was close, let me tell you.

So, what does that mean regarding the rest of my day? You know, I do it, you probably do it. The beginning of our day marks the rest of the day as either, "It's gonna be a great day!" or, "I'm going to have an awful day."

Anyway, just stuff to ponder, such as, Huma finally leaving the weiner. What took so long, girl!?

Ryan Lochte, you are an asshole.

Debtors' prison, what the hell? I thought that was some Dickensian horror tale. Still happening, right here in America, folks. A woman had to serve 35 days for bouncing a $29 check.

Come on, have I passed through a dimension? Donald Trump's 'doctor' is a wackadoodle.

Well, I'm guessing this is a day of wacky. I hope I live through it.

No comments:

Don't Ask, Do Tell

This little story is so intriguing. A house for sale, plus (read, HERE ) you get the mystery tenant upstairs, and you cannot bother that...