Friday, March 21, 2014

Hope for Marmite?

We did not have yogurt in our house when I was a young lass.It was some foreign delicacy eaten by nomads in the foreign parts of ...somewhere. I do recall those old commercials where they pointed out Abdul?the goat herder ate the stuff every day and that is why he's 123years old. I was hooked but mom still wouldn't buy it,so,I had to wait til I got out on my own before I could try it. Loved it. Then, Greek yogurt came along My first go was not a success. The stuff tasted like that paste kids used to use in kindergarten. But, I persevered and now love it. I've been slurping Chobani. Lately there seems to be an issue with consistancy. Either it's soupy or very thick like wall plaster. What's up with that? Anyhoo, perhaps it's time to try marmite.again .. See, I was eating Mayo the other day and pondered whether I really like the stuff or had I been tongue washed into believing it really is tasty. So, that has been on my mind. I know. Someone's gotta worry about such things. Speaking of worry ...don't fret if you don't hear from me for awhile. Busy, busy, and Blogger is behaving badly again. No comments can I give to you. Also, sorry for sloppy post. It's on my mobile. Where only people with tiny fingers can type. See ya around the bend.

3 comments:

  1. Tried Marmite. Just couldn't. But I can see why people would like it. I mean, I love eating dried seaweed, and I could never explain why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious Man from the ShadowsMarch 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM

    I hate trying to type on mobile--I've done maybe one or two blog posts from an iPad and it is painful to do. How you were able to not only type a coherent post, but also embed a picture while on mobile, I can't begin to fathom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you'll notice the image has nothing to do with subject matter. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.