Saturday, November 24, 2012

Done, Done and Done (Kind of)

Relax, as my mother always said. It's over. I am done with my novel, although it is only a novella. I like that better, anyway. I enjoyed the challenge. I like what I wrote. It's the longest thing I have ever written. So, for me, I done good.

I'm not sure about Nanowrimo.org. It's basically a word counter and site that asks for money. I don't like that, unless the money is going to writers. Not sure about prizes and all. I made one buddy, but found him perusing Mythical Monkey's place. Our regional leader was sucky. More on that later.

So, now I edit, use words that make sense, blag, blah, blah. I shall install Frankie Dreams on her own site. Publishers are welcome to buy my novella. Ho-hum.

Okay, back to me. Hope you enjoyed coming along with me. Hope you laughed with the story, more than at the story. Could be more, if all goes well....

For now, so long Frankie and troupe. I enjoyed it. : )

2 comments:

  1. I made one buddy, but found him perusing Mythical Monkey's place.

    That should be my motto: "The Mythical Monkey, bringing people together since 2009."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know all the interesting people, Dahling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message. Ya got til the count a ten. One, two, ten.